La la land..

 .

 Hello guys! Its been almost a month since i updated this blog.
I missed it, superbly! :( 
Sorry, i was kind of busy with
school stuff and the biggest thing was, .
no one's taking my picture. hahaha

Anyhoo, Im glad I will be able to update it again,
and promise, i will try my best to 
upload things every once in a while. :) 

Thank you guys for visiting and reading
my blog! Bookmark it if you can.:P
I promise ill put in more articles and 
stuff to make your visit worthwhile. :)

This past week, I was itching to buy a new phone so 
I decided to get a Blackberry yesterday. 
From an iPhone user for the longest time,
I still cant figure out how BB works. haha
 Ive been a mac user
for so long, its time to try something new! 
Add me up guys: 2706D4CA *.*
OUTFIT FOR TODAY

Debenhams Dress
Robinsons Dept store tights
Michael Kors Bag
Payless Shoe Source flats
F21 beret
Ipod Nano Watch













Comments

Popular Posts