It will rain..



 Today, my friend louie and I went to catch the last full show for
Snow White and the Huntsman.

What an awesome movie! A must watch, definitely!
Visually entertaining, fabulous acting,
nerve wracking storyline, totally worth lining up for!

I just love every bit of Charlize Theron's 
evil queen costumes! Bravo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since its raining, I decided to pile up my scarf with this nude
blazer, shorts, & bag. With a pop of color (especially red)
in a simple palette like this, you can never be too dramatic.
To make the outfit stand out more,
I decided to not wear any make up
other than my Nyx lipstick in SNOW WHITE. :)


TODAY'S OUTFIT:

VINTAGE BLAZER
ED HARDY TANK TOP
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SCARF
MANGO SHORTS
BALENCIAGA BAG
F21 SHOES & BRACELETS




 






 




Comments

Popular Posts