Back to School!!


It is time for SCHOOL! 
Starting today (for some), we bid farewell
to our summer vacay & welcome back the rainy season and 
SCHOOLING of course!

In lieu to school and everything else,
 I decided to wear this pretty top that I got a couple of months back
that says "PRINCESS" with all its gold glory. 
I decided to pair it with a bubble skirt jumper that I got years ago 
(if my college classmates still remember me wearing this during our retorika class) that screams 'little school girl' 
because it totally reminds me of our pre school uniform! 
I wish i had socks on though.. Sayang!
____________________________________________________________________

Excuse my bad hair day, I was too lazy to fix my bangs and 
hair in general so the wind flew all over it! haha


TODAY'S OUTFIT

FOREVER 21 TOP
THRIFTED BUBBLE SKIRT
DIY SHOES
BABY PHAT BAG
FOREVER 21 ACCESSORIES






Comments

Popular Posts