Friday, March 30, 2012

HELLO KIMONO, HI KITTY!

 Today, SMS decided to raid
the streets of makati in search
of good food & chill places to stay.

Afterwards we went to Intercon,
where ate nina, kuya andy, & arah is
staying for a photo op, SMS style!! :)

-------------------------------------

 Like I told you guys before,
I totally enjoy rainy days.
Because I have an excuse 
to wear a full length Kimono 
without sweating all the way in. 
I saw this nightgown that mom has
and edited the length of the front,
VOILA.

And of course, a beret is in order.
Plus my new hello kitty glasses
 cannot be ignored!
---------------

OUTFIT FOR TODAY

Mom's nightgown (turned kimono)
La Senza nude sando
DIY shorts
H&M bag
Forever21 accessories
Hello Kitty Glasses 
YSL arty rings













 








2 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ka said...

hi dear! im following you already! follow back! haha. thanks dear! :)