VINTAGE BLUE DRESS + PEARLS + BOOTS & PURCHASES FOR TODAY! :)



 TODAY, I GOT TO HAVE A MUCH NEEDED
RETAIL THERAPY WITH MY BFF ROLFY.
WE SPENT THE DAY TALKING
ABOUT SILLY THINGS
AND OF COURSE,
SHOP AT OUR FAVORITE
STORE, ZARA. 

These were the things that i bought today.
I want moreeee!!! hahaha

IM KINDA SURPRISED I AM A MEDIUM
NOW! OR MAYBE ITS JUST THAT WE STARVE
SO THAT WE CAN SHOP OR THE SIZES ARE BIGGER?
HAHA.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PEPLUM DRESS AND
LACEY BLOUSE!



DONT FORGET THE SHADES BABY!





Too bad we forgot to bring my camera
and our phone died during our 8 hour
lunch-dinner walkathon.

Thank Goodness I always take
pictures before I leave the house. :D

OUTFIT FOR TODAY:

BLUE DRESS & PEARLS: VINTAGE
 ACCESSORIES & SHOES: F21
BAG: BALENCIAGA











Comments

TinaS said…
Love your style as well as your blog! :) Following you here too, hope you'll follow back <3 Love, Tina
http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/
Ka said…
thanks love! followed back. :D

Popular Posts