CSI LAS VEGAS SEASON 8. GREATEST!

I've been a CSI LV fan since highschool.

I guess when it started, barely. 

I used to "EAR-BLEED" all through out each episode but i gradually got over the

uberly-hyphaluting-scientific-pathological-forensic-science terms and

wanted to become a FORENSIC SCIENTIST.

Of course it was all FICTITIOUS at my part because a SOCO here? 

No pun intended but no, i want the CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR tag

rather than what we are offered here.

OKAY, Back to CSI'S 8th SEASON, I can say its the greatest if not

THE UTMOST  STIRRING SEASON I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON.

 

(I AM GLAD ALL SERIES AM DROOLING  THIS XMAS BREAK 

WERE ALL BREATH TAKING!)

TO CSI FANS WHO HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 8 AS OF YET, 

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING. 

It's SAD TO SEE 2 of their ORIGINAL CHARACTERS GO. 

AND DEATH IS THE IMPROBABLE REASON FOR ONE OF THE MEMBERS EXIT.

season 9 and I are starting to get hold of each others emotion coz

GRISSOM WILL GRACEFULLY LEAVE THE SHOW.

SHOCKS. i cant believe it. SERIOUSLY.

Comments

Popular Posts