I KINDA MISS MY "OLD" SELF.

Okay. I am kind of in the mood for something sad here. 

I am in a deep slumber of missing my older, i mean younger,

or whatever former part of myself i could call it. 

It immediately came down to me that as I am "LITERALLY" ageing, 

I am becoming lifeless, boring, and more lethargic.

I was already in that state before but now, it gotten worse.

Well, this could possibly be traced as an effect of this break's nocturnal days.

Recently, I took a test to have my ass back to chi-rho (MC's magazine) as an Editor for the review's section.

Inevitably, i could say that i did well in that test but the hard part is, 

there's this test that they call it, on the spot article/review writing and rearticulating.

2 articles out of 6 or 7 topics and 2 more review editings. 

I had 4 hours to do that. 

And yes, I did not passed that holy on the spot thing. 

Again, I HAD 4 HOURS.

BUT WHY DIDN'T I MADE IT TO THAT FUCKING DEADLINE?

This freaking day was tideous and oh-so-remorsing.

I got stock with the enrollment thing for 2 hours.

I barely made it to CHI RHO'S time frame of 9-12 nn for the written exam.

i made it around 11, and i finished around 1. 

-HOW do you say: "Pang ilang presidente si FVR?" in english?

or BETTER YET: "Pinagtulungan siya ng mga kaklase niya."

WASNT THAT FUN? Cut the crap. 

That was just part of an UPCAT/ACET kind of ENGLISH SECTION EXAM. 

AND YES, i am a junior in college. 

-AM I DETERIORATING? 

IS THIS A SLAP ON THE CHEEK THAT I NEED TO FLOURISH UNTO ANOTHER FIELD?

I TRIED TO DO IT AT STARBUCKS FOR AN HOUR. BUT 4 ARTICLES IN A MIDST OF A SHOPPING GALORE IS NOT SOMETHING CONDUCIVE. 

INSTEAD, I LET THE "WHATEVER" SIDE OF ME WIN. 

OH YEAH. I WROTE AN AMAZING ARTICLE ABOUT THE FREEDOM BOARD WHICH I WILL BE ONLY PUBLISHING AT MULTIPLY. 

GREAT. 

I CANT GO BACK NOW.

I FAILED THEIR EXAM. 

CAN I REDO IT ONE MORE TIME?

Comments

Popular Posts