19th, LABING-SIYAM, DIX-NEUF, DIECINUEVE, NEUNZEHN, DICIANNOVE.

WELL, 

I am seriously not a fan of birthdays.

Especially mine. 

SERIOUSLY.

I LOVE PARTIES AND ALL

BUT

I DON'T LIKE MY OWN. 

HAHAHA.

SELF HATRED ANYONE?

I just prefer solitude

and

seclusion from all the noise in my world.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY. 

BUT how did i really spend the day?

I preluded the day before

through shopping at

TRINOMA with jaz, ma, and mine.

OK. I admit it. kinilig ako kay john lloyd.

hahaha. 

At san mateo, i ate

 a 9 pm meal

of my ohh so fave

chickenjoy and jolly spaghetti alone.

I decided to thank God and

visited the adoration chapel i spent my 

high school with.

(IT FEELS SO GOOD TO CRY ALONE.)

10 pm @ home. SLEEP.

It was my day. 

I LOVED IT. 

Everyone inside our house

were INSANELY nice to me.

But only my brother greeted me a happy birthday.

I guess mom and dad thought

i dont need it

anymore because

they gave me all the money

i could spend. 

OH WELL. 

that's it.

6 am mass,

12 noon lunch with my ever sweet 

cousins and aunts.

(THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATE CAKE TITA!

AND THE LECHON KAWALI!!)

THE DAY WAS

PWEDE NA. 

NOTHING THAT would surprise me. 

I DONT EVEN EXPECT ANYTHING

SPECTACULAR naman. 

I AM NEITHER SUPER HAPPY. 

BUT I AM HAPPY.

THANK YOU PALA

TO EVERYONE 

WHO WARMLY GREETED ME!

I LOVE YOU ALL! Ü

(yeah, parang artista!)

haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts