BLOGGING 101. 6/30/2008

I cant believe i am back.
I am at home at last.
YUCK. gumaganun?!

Seriously, i missed this!!


Since i am so back, here's how my day went:


6 am- MORNING SUNDAY MASS.

(St. Therese of the child jesus' relic was inside our Church. I was able to hold it. =) )

7:30- KUYA'S HOUSE.

(It was a 5 min walk, (but of course we did not) and my mom couldn't really take her hands off of ANDREI. )


A GLIMPSE OF MY 7:30 AM MOMENTS.
(yawns, I AM STILL SLEEPY!)


I ♥ CRYING KIDS! haha.
LOL to MOMMY'S WACKY FACE!! hahaha.


POUT MY DEAR!!



GRANNY AND ANDREI. =)





9:00- NANAY ALENG'S & TATAY BEN'S HOUSE.
(In short, my lolo and lola's house. PANCIT TIME!!)


2:00 PM- ROBINSON'S METRO EAST.
(since it's the most GAS convenient mall we could ever go to, why not?!)

6:00 PM- AT HOME AT LAST.
(Feasted on a sumptuous meal array of OKRA, TALONG, & BAGOONG +
ITLOG NA MAALAT. yum! )



8:00 PM- ETC MOVIE: MONSTER-IN-LAW
(so-so movie. BUT I HAVE TO SAY, the guy in here is hot. YES HE IS!)



10:00 PM- CITY OF ANGELS (somewhere)
(FIRST TIME TO WATCH THIS MOVIE. I HEART IT ALOT! nice, really melancholic!)


11:00-12:00 something (still watching coa):

( EX BestFriend/BoyFriend CALLED. THEY BROKE UP.

We're getting back to how it all started. ACQUAINTANCESHIP.

We cried and cried.)

-I'll take this out tomorrow. It's kind of inexplicable as of this moment.


1:31 am- FINISHING MY BLOG.


CIAO! Ü




♥ KA

Comments

Popular Posts