*MY PHONE GOT STOLEN! where? AT MIRIAM COLLEGE. my freaking guarded school.

okay now.

i was having a pretty good day earlier. except for the freaking traffic, i was so damn fine.

blah blah.. here's the real story:

i decided to go to school today because i want to finish all the hassle of the adding and dropping thing for some subjects. i was so okay since my friend pam is there and having an argument with someone in the records office.

after her conversation, i left her my bag, opened showing my jacket and parfum.

i was having a good talk with miss sally coz i want to drop my p.e subject and she's telling me the hassle of getting it dropped.

while i was talking to ms sally, pam told me she needs a ballpen. i got back my bag and i noticed an old lady beside her wearing normal clothes and all. blah. i handed pam my pen.

i got back to ms sally and she instructed me to do sort of things to make my sched okay.

PAM AND I LEFT the records office already and got our way to the cashier.

i was lining up the cashier and was looking for my wallet containing PHP 10,000.

I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE. since i got out of my sister in law's house to fetch some stuffs to be picked up by xend, my instinct told me i left my wallet in her house.

NOW, I AM LOOKING FOR MY CELLPHONE TO CALL HER BUT I CAN'T FIND IT EITHER!.

okay, I AM NOW DEFINITE THAT SOMEONE NICKED MY PHONE AND WALLET!

i told pam SOMEONE TOOK MY PHONE AND WALLET. and the crap goes on and on.

i got backed to the records office and told everyone in that room if they saw this OLD LADY, because no one can ever get near my bag than her.

after that, they alarmed the WHOLE SECURITY PEOPLE, and they let me describe the girl and all. AS IF DUHH? i only remember that SHE WORE WHITE.

pam described her and the guards told us that she JUST GOT OFF THE SCHOOL. riding a car and with her daughter who has something to do with the admissions office.

guards were blaming one another, telling me that it's SALISI GANG. IN 5 MINUTES, THEY CAN FINISH GETTING ALL THE THINGS THEY WANT FROM YOU.

AND SHIT. I AM ONE OF THEIR POOR VICTIMS. MY PARENTS WONT GIVE ME ANYTHING BUT HELL WITH ALL THOSE "SINABI KO NA SAYO." TALKS. I WONT GET ANOTHER PHONE ANYTIME SOON.

Comments

Popular Posts