HELP! I AMBIGOUOSLY NEED YOUR FASHIONABLE STRATA'S HERE!







I am thinking about buying a new watch for my upcoming sh*teous birthday this august.









I need youR VERY fashionable theories and reviews about the following pretty watches. HOLLA!











what do you think about this?






















THIS PERHAPS??






























I GUESS I LOVED THIS ONE... PRETTY ISNT IT?






















CLOSER LOOK!! SOOOO FABBBBB!































WHITE VERSION OF THE FIRST ONE.. WHATCHA THINK?
















this one is also pretty, and btw am being biast. coz my FAVEST color is green.












chunkier than the previous.... this gave me a wry smile coz i sorta loved it!!







PREETTYY, BUT I THINK IT'S TOO SMALL FOR ME. I LURVE BIG, CHUNKY WATCHES. *well, dduhh, OBVIOUSLY..





AND FINALLY.....



HAUTE! PRETTY, HMMM...

PLEASE,,, AM PLEADING, I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS! I STILL HAVE A MONTH TO CHOOSE..

AND PLEASE, BE MY GUEST.

HELP ME!

Comments

Popular Posts