absurd day: recollection/retreat what ever hell you may call it..

well, i am surprisingly in the mood of blogging right now. I AM ITCHING.





I am kinda puzzled why i felt so absurd with all the things that happened to me today.












let me clear this right now:
I AM NOT AN ATHEIST.







BUT THEN, I FELT SOO NOT IN THE MOOD FOR REFLECTING AND (SORRY FOR THE TERM) BUT I FIND IT SO LUDICROUS...



FORGIVE ME GOD FOR HAVING BEEN SAID THAT. GOODNESS. I SOUND SOO ANTI-CHRIST.















here's the catch: I WENT TO MASS THIS NOON, I DUNNO WHERE THE URGE OCCURED BUT WELL. I WAS ONE OF THE 5-8 PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE MASS THIS AFTERNOON AT M.C., I FELT SOO ODD.. 





i felt this shitty feeling, that i wanna be a NUN. NUN. NUN.





























WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?




forsake me, i am just tired.






*******************************************************




note: just finished watching CSI vegas SEASON 7, till the 20th episode..







all i can say is..












IT'S DEFINITELY HAPPENING, I WILL BE A CSI...
















OR AM I DREAMING?













Comments

Popular Posts