well, i havent posted any updates since hell FOREVER.


and the reason is that i still cant figure out if i lost, misplaced or lent anyone my FREAKING sd card.


next time,

I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BORROW MY DIGICAM NA FOR A MONTH!!!
(you know who you are, b*tch.)



i miss those clicking moments just this minute!! *tears*








on a lighter note:

just bought one yesterday from girltalk, a 512 mb sd, which means it's like a 100% bigger in memory than my old one, which is 256 mb.

FOR ONLY 700! good catch isn't it????? wella, wella, wella.









next thing to do: APPLY FOR CHI-RHO, TAKE THE SPOT OF THE OLD REVIEW'S WRITER!!


LET ME JUST WISH. PLEASE!. FORSAKE ME WITH PROCRASTINATION AND WRITER'S BLOCK. HECK, HECK. 


PS: MS BARROS, I DONT KNOW WHY I AM SOO HELL BLOCKED WHEN YOU'RE ASKING ALL THOSE FREAKY QUESTIONS!


PUCHA EH!

Comments

Popular Posts