==***no classes tomorrow.. am'a get mah good sleep.. but not tonight.. am soo evil i cant sleep..***==

arrrggggghhhhhhhh.....

i dunno.. i just hate mah self today..

everything did not go my way today..

my gosh.. i sooo hate THIS DAY!!!!!!!!!

remember the "HARI NG SABLAY VIDEO??!"

that's what happened to me yesterday and today.. as in SHIT!

bullcrap!!!!!!!!

can you see my being rebellious on these words??!

am a bitch.. i know that..

AND I ADMIT AM A DAMN ONE!!!!!!!!

one reason why i hate this day..

is because my "SO CALLED NEW CRUSH.."

change his hairstyle to a skinhead..

IMAGINE???????????????????

if you can.. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL " OHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!!!......."

wanna know my reaction when i saw his head??

i thought..

"yeah.. what's with the look?? did you came from a prison or something??!..."

if you like him just as much as i adore him..

YOU'LL HATE WHAT HE DID with HIS HEAD..

well anyway.. i know that my comment does not matter.. right??

(o.o)

Comments

Popular Posts