Happiness...

Somewhere in time..
I'm finding a thing that's been missing all my life..
But i'm not even sure what am i looking for...
Maybe it is somewhere in the stories, fairytale or folklores...



Somewhere in the past...
I found the thing that i have been looking for in my path...
When i found it, i was alone and unformed...
But then it came and made my life whole...



Somewhere.. this time...
I lost the thing, that thing that changed my life..
No one knows why.. the only thing that can answer is time..
But eventhough it's not mine anymore, it's okay, i'm fine...


Somewhere... maybe in the future..
The thing that came and did go will stumble..
And will come again to make my tears crumble...
I am just wishing you will come back again....
*******************my dear******************
"""Happiness"""

Comments

Popular Posts