****BeFoRe YoU CaMe......****

My Life before was worthless...
Until you came and gave me your caress...
I am always left empty...
But when you came i was never lonely...


Superficial Beliefs once surrounded me...
But you came and gave me the right key...
The Key to have this happiness am feeling right now...
Happiness that keeps me smiling and not letting me frown...


Just say you'll keep me in your mind...
So that happy memories with me you'll find...
Wishing this moment can last forever...
So that I can feel loved, whenever...


Your angelic face is what I'll always trace...
For no one will or can ever erase...
THe i love i felt from you was simply heavenly...
And i want to thank God forgiving someone like you to me...


(di pah po ako inspired niyan.. wala akong papa.. ahehehe..)

Karen Mae :p

Comments

Popular Posts