ive made this poems just for you!! wooaahh..

Ask…



Would you mind if I would ask?
Ask the things you and I lack…
Love is all that we had..
But why do things turned up so bad?!


I once renounce my love for you..
But this is the things you put me through..
I smiled at you and said, “Are you okay?”
But you glanced at me like I should pay..



All I wanna do is care for you day by day..
But you made me feel like I’ve been dumped in a hundred hay..
The situation is like this: I love you, You love her..
I hated you but you don’t care..



Damn, I love you but if you’ll continue..
Loving her, I think nothing will push through..
I’ll just wish you will realize a thing..
You can never do back, what love did bring..






Meet..


You know what?! I want myself to meet..
This guy that I’ve been longing, I’ve been longing to greet..
Maybe he’ll see in me a geek..
But I hope he’ll not find me a freak..



He’s with this glasses, it’ll be lovely to see him..
I always see him before on t.v with his team..
He’s so cool, he looks nice..
You won’t believe it, he’ll give you a spice!


I longed for him this past few months..
I hoped to see him or just even talk to him..
But, a sudden change struck me..
When I met a friend, who gave me info’s about him…



I’m glad that eventhough I haven’t seen him…
He do not ignore this message I’ve sent..
Wwooaahhh.. am still a fan of this nice lad..
And I think this idolization will never fade..

Comments

Popular Posts